Material PlannerReq # JR - 054859 Location Medolla, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 12/02/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Material Planner works to procure components in charge of the specific commodities assigned, necessary to provide continuity of shop floor activities in order to meet the production plan scheduled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze MRP inputs on a weekly basis or as needed to assure the right level of availability and inventory value
- Release purchase orders for portfolio in charge to authorized suppliers, according to lead time and according to supplier quality agreement
- Send Forecast to suppliers on a regular basis in accordance with supplier agreement
- Phase-in and phase-out components as part of the design change process to avoid scrap.
- Analyze portfolio, setting right procurement parameters, safety stock in alignment to target inventory and EOQ.
- Transmit to suppliers orders and fold them properly.
- Close collaboration with suppliers, check deliveries dates according to purchase orders released.
- Manage return of components hesitate negative.
- Updated supplier data in the system, new supplier entering request, update parameters of purchase parts.
- Implement KPI 's to monitor supplier’s performances and inventory levels.
- Apply procedures and purchasing standards.
- High school degree or University Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Supply Chain / Material Planning / Purchasing Operational
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong orientation to interpersonal relationships
- Critical sense and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
41036 Medolla MO
Italy Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now