Maintenance ManagerReq # JR - 090159 Location Medolla, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 01/19/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Covering this role you will be responsible for maintenance activities, leading the the maintenance team and reporting to the Manufacturing Manager in Medolla.
This is a great opportunity to support our production and our mission to Save and Sustain Lives!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the maintenance staff and the efficiency of production equipment guaranteed through preventive and extraordinary maintenance in the department;
- Guarantee the quality level of operations in line with the standards required by the procedures and in compliance with the deadlines;
- Define maintenance procedures aligned with production needs;
- Guarantee the collection of data relating to interventions on the machines;
- Coordinate maintenance interventions of modification or improvement on production equipment carried out by external specialized suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with the accident prevention safety regulations of the workers;
- Provide support for the testing of new machines and equipment;
- High School Diploma or Degree in technical disciplines
- At least ten years of experience in the maintenance department, preferably in structured and multinational contexts
- Experience in managing maintenance personnel/teams with attention to budget and maintenance KPI
- Knowledge in electrical, electronic, mechanical and pneumatic fields
- Knowledge of plastic molding processes it’s a plus
- Leadership skills and good communication skills
- Knowledge of the English language
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
41036 Medolla MO
Italy Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now