Research Associate II - Nutrition - On-Market Solutions (R&D)Req # JR - 031786 Location Marsa, Il-Marsa Job Category Research and Development Date posted 01/04/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Role and responsibilities
You will be joining a group of technical experts (SMEs) and project managers responsible for the continuity, quality, compliance & profitability of on-market products in the Clinical Nutrition portfolio.
Specifically, you will:
- Support/manage lifecycle and operational activities for the Clinical Nutrition Solutions On-Market team, such as routine supplier notice of changes (SNCs), change control records, product code obsolescence and product label review activities in addition to general technical administrative tasks.
- Support/manage market enhancements and operational improvements, in addition to improvement activities associated with the design, manufacturing and control of Nutrition products.
- Support the metrics system to track the progress of operational activities and critical KPIs.
- Adhere to the Quality Systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures as required.
- A-Levels in Chemistry/Biology or other science-based subjects.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to shift gears between projects comfortably.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible. A self-starter is imperative.
- Good team player, but demonstrates autonomy and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Fluent in English.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.