Microbiology Laboratory Analyst -Definite ContractReq # JR - 021826 Location Marsa, Il-Marsa, Malta Job Category Microbiology Date posted 05/14/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter is seeking to recruit a microbiology laboratory analyst who will be responsible to carry out and coordinate all the microbiological testing and other related activities required by the plant.
The job holder will be required to:
- Compile and execute required validations and testing with respect to environmental testing, sterilisation and laboratory method transfer validations.
- Participate in laboratory stock management and documentation compilation according to current GMP requirements.
- Perform real time risk assessments, test method validations, identification tests for organisms and perform microbiological and environmental testing in line with Baxter and International Standards.
Who you are?
- Hold a Science-related degree or other qualification in Chemistry and/or Biology or medical-laboratory science.
- have related work experience in a certified laboratory environment especially in microbiology will be considered an asset.
Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply as Full training will be provided.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.