Junior IT AnalystReq # JR - 055355 Location Marsa, Il-Marsa, Malta Job Category Information Technology Date posted 12/16/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Local IT Malta end user support referent (PC’s, shopfloor and manufacturing devices) in the respect of IT security standard and quality compliance.
Technical infrastructure local support in backup, monitoring, testing and deploying a stable and technological advanced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow and execute day to day activities in order to ensure IT systems (and related environments) reliability in compliance with Baxter procedure (local, EMEA and Global)
- Providing support and resolution to all software and hardware issues concerning laptop/desktop computers, mobile devices/phones, and peripherals/printers including determine root causes and potential solution
- Maintain the data center, server room and IT-Lab secure and safe according performing daily checks and backup activities
- Backup/Server/SQL database administrator and maintenance support
- Install, test, maintain and dispose software and hardware components on virtual and physical environments
- Ticketing system management for IT support
- Assist in manufacturing application and IT operation related documentation specification and protocols; execute validation tests and record results collecting evidence and signature
- Participate and contribute on global projects for the tasks assigned
- Teamwork (internal/external) to accelerate deliverables achievement sharing expertise with local and EMEA groups
Qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Technical IT expertise in operative systems and MS office suite (O365)
- PC’s hardware and software skills
- Virtualization and admin/backup tools ability (VMWare, Veeam, etc….)
- SQL/Sharepoint knowledge
- Open minded and communication oriented, customer focused
- Flexible to work in team and in autonomy
Education and/or Experience. Include the education and/or experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in IT area, in particular: End user support, Hardware installation, Data center management
- Fluent English: spoken, read and written
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Malta Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now