Executive AssistantReq # JR - 038362 Location Marion, North Carolina, United States Job Category Administrative Date posted 04/13/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Provide administrative support to the North Cove Leadership Team. Client and Corporate interactions are key in the execution of essential duties and responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated support to the North Cove Senior Leadership Team which includes exposure to confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to interact professionally with Global Vice Presidents and Directors both internal and external to the Baxter Healthcare organization. This also includes interaction and exposure to key customer groups.
- Coordinate and manage projects for the Senior Leadership Team including event planning and coordination.
- Create and prepare correspondence and complex presentations. Develop and maintain critical databases and spreadsheets.
- Manage several internal communication processes including but not limited to plant-wide monitors, posting boards and internal web sites.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Coordinate Senior Leadership Team schedules.
- Prepare expense reports and manage department credit line for purchases.
- Apply and implement internal policies and also provide training as needed.
- Manage monthly collection and reporting of data for management reports.
- May manage staffing activities to include interviewing, on-boarding and transfers.
- A high degree of professionalism is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required in order to proficiently communicate with internal and external high level executives.
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage time and complex projects. Must be detailed oriented and work with minimal direction.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and systems including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Maximo required. Must also demonstrate proficiency with Internet and Intranet applications and research.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma required. Some college preferred. Minimum of 5 years of administrative assistant experience is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.