Marketing & Sales TraineeReq # JR - 072608 Location Madrid, Madrid, Spain Job Category Administrative Date posted 08/02/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
We have a number of very exciting 6-month trainee program opportunities in Madrid for recent graduates that are looking for their first professional experience. You will be focused on learning and developing your knowledge in our Marketing and Commercial areas for the cluster of Spain and Portugal. During this period, you will have the chance to work closely with all our departments in order to have an overarching approach of the company functions. After the program, you will be able to define an integrated commercial plan and optimize digital commercial strategies. Additionally, you will better understand the inner workings of a healthcare company and the importance of each role and their implications in commercial activity.
If you are looking for a place where you choose to work with talented and dynamic people whose primary focus is to save and sustain lives and your work values focus on speed, simplicity, courage and collaboration. Then we would love to hear from you.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support the Marketing and Sales Team, work with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify areas for innovation and continuous improvement, and take a proactive role in implementing approved ideas
- Co-ordinate various aspects of producing promotional items and materials from conception through to delivery
- Create strategic and engaging presentations for internal and external communication
- Coordinate with internal and external suppliers to develop digital initiatives
- Market Research and Competitor Mapping: Help design and execute Market Research including analysis and communication of results to internal management team. Capture innovation and ideas, gather inspiration
- Lay out existing GAPs and most imminent business needs (gather historical perspective in Baxter and lessons learned)
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure that teams have access to the correct materials and information, might include assisting with training them on these
- Support the organization and delivery of external professional meetings and events
- Support with projects and ad hoc requests for marketing material review, creation and analysis as and when required
We are presently seeking people who have/are:
- Have full availability to participate in the Trainee Program starting September 1st, 2022, and have no prior work experience (internships and part-time or summer positions excluded)
- Recently have completed a bachelor’s degree and or master’s degree- bonus! This is necessary to form an Educational Collaboration Agreement with your University or Educational Institution
- Fluency in English and the local language
- Digitally savvy, digital marketing skills- bonus!
- Motivation to learn and to get involved – proactive and brave!
- Think out of the box- Passion for new and disruptive business models and ideas
- Flexible, adaptable, and have a mature approach
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work on projects
- High attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently
- Determination and enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why do you want to work at Baxter?
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive trainee salary + restaurant tickets
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
- High importance placed on work life balance (Family Responsible Certificate efr)
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce – Baxter Spain holds the DIE certificate "Equality in the Workplace" that is awarded by the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality since 2016. You can read more about our values at www.baxter.es
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and is therefore firmly committed towards making employment opportunities available to all qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, age, disability, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, religion or trade union membership.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
28830 Madrid, Madrid
Spain Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now