Deliver Driver (Forwards Operative) - Sheffield LocationReq # JR - 066301 Location London, England, United Kingdom Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 04/07/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We are currently looking for a delivery driver/forwards operative to join our high performing team, based in the Sheffield region. The role will be working full time between Monday and Friday (6:00am – 2:00pm)
Essential duties & Responsibilities
- Visits assigned hospitals to deliver orders as requested Performs site order counts and replenishment deliveries to Baxter accounts Visits each ward required to raise the order against set PAR levels and deliver IV fluids to given locations Complete inventory checks within each ward at managed hospitals and send over to Managed Inventory Administrator.
- Check orders on arrivals and ensure they are in full – raise any discrepancies with the inventory supervisor
- Complete Expiry checks and log expired stock
- Report any damages to storage solutions in place in the hospital as part of service
- Complete mileage forms of hire vehicles and report any damages
- Attend service reviews if requested by Managed Inventory Supervisors
- Confirm delivery arrival times to the Managed Inventory Supervisor
- Attend site audits if required with Managed Inventory Supervisor
- Reconfigure wards if required
Education and Experience
- Full Clean driving license and over 18 years old, for insurance purposes
- Able to work in an hospital environment where vulnerable adults and children will be (CRB check to be conducted before starting in role)
- Comfortable with a customer facing / customer service Role
- Minimal experience needed as full training is provided
- Comfortable with Microsoft office package (Excel, Power-point, Outlook)
- Manual Handling
- Numerate and Literate to GCSE Level
- Ideally from a Warehouse / Inventory background
- Comfortable using an IPAD
- Confident to deal with Customer issues under instruction
What are some of the benefits of working at Baxter?
- Competitive total compensation package
- Professional development opportunities
- High importance placed on work life balance
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
United Kingdom Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now