Employé logistique et Planning (Matières Premières)Req # JR - 032900 Location Lessines, Wallonia, Belgium Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Responsibility for the management of raw materials for Lessines Baxter site for a 6 months contract.
In conjunction with business systems, reports and production schedules, ensure the timely arrival / placement / confirmation of purchase orders with suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue daily raw material orders according to Synch recommendation.
- Ensure orders are placed accurately and complete with all required documentation.
- Answers supplier and customer inquiries.
- Follows up with suppliers on open order status.
- Enters supplier response details in Synch/Mild .
- Work with suppliers to assure deliveries are made.
- Manage purchases to avoid excess and obsolete inventory.
- Resolution of any issues relating to the above, to avoid compromise to production/inventory/ business as a whole.
- Liaise with site supply chain coordinators teams to confirm quantities, management of purchase orders and call-off quantities.
- Supply purchasing forecasts to suppliers upon request.
- Management of stock transfers between sites for customers.
- Supporting accounts payable on invoice issues.
- Maintain and review raw material stock levels with view to maximize cash flow and meet agreed targets.
- Assist in the development of supplier relationships to ensure requirements are met on-time and in-full; with management of urgent issues critical to material supply.
- Work with PSM to ensure supplier performance are to agreed standards.
- Daily review of Raw Materials orders not arrived /not booked / not meeting agreed measures.
- Develop innovative projects in view of maintaining the Supply Chain processes at a level of operational excellence.
- Design and implement processes supporting the new planning tool to be implemented.
- Use the ‘Enterprise Management System’ principles to drive continuous improvement in her/his activity.
- Bachelier et/ou Master en Gestion, en Logistique ou expérience équivalente
- Compétences en communication
- Capacité à s’organiser, prioriser les tâches
- Sens des responsabilités / fiabilité / flexibilité
- Sens de la relation client/Fournisseur
- Capacité d’initiatives
- Capacité à travailler sous pression et à gérer le stress
- Anglais: Bon niveau (Ecriture/Parlé)
- Compétences informatiques : Pgm planification, MILDAS400, Maitrise Excel
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.