Field Service Technician IReq # JR - 080642 Location Lakewood, New Jersey, United States Job Category Technical Services Date posted 09/22/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Service Representative involve client-facing customer service and minor medical equipment repairs.
• Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company-provided vehicle to customer facilities
• Periodically work on an on-call rotation that involves a 24/7/365 operation
• Responsible for direct customer contact
• Frequent patient handling
• Responsible for minor repairs and routine part upgrades
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver's license and driving record
• Basic mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Technical or Trade School training
• DOT physical card (assistance is provided)
• Experience with FDA-regulated products
• Experience in customer service
• Responsible for adhering to Hillrom Safety Procedures.
• Must wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing.All equipment is provided.
• Frequently works in environments where biohazards could be present. i.e. Hospitals, Service Centers, and Depots.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now