Supply Chain Data AnalystReq # JR - 083086 Location Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 12/29/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Planning Data Analyst provides analytical support through combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, process mapping, and/or problem analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop reports, provide high level analysis of information and provide assessment to Company Planning Manager to support all inventory and Corporate Forecast processes (Sales, Assumptions, DC Forecasts, Slow Moving Inventory Reporting & Supply Risk Profiles).
- Assist in defining and creating reporting and analysis for planning department key performance indicators, scorecards and regional initiatives.
- Maintain and assist in the communication of global process for Information Systems request intake and prioritization process.
- Work with regional planning analysts and other global planning analysts to implement best practices and operational initiatives.
- Create ad-hoc financial models.
- Provide analytical and reporting support as needed.
- Complete, in-depth understanding of all aspects of the business including profitability, inventory turns and service levels.
- Supply chain planning knowledge ( Basic concepts as Inventory management, Planning techniques, ERP MPR concepts).
- Strong relational data logics, data representation and visualization. Strong expertise in the usage of Tableau, Power Bi, Excel power pivots and others for predictive analytics is a plus. Ideally also Pyton language helps.
- Strong analytical skills and solving complex problems through innovative thought.
- Embraces change, challenges status quo and makes recommendations for improvements to products and processes.
- Drives results through team leadership and self.
- Proven stakeholder management skills (including influencing, communication negotiating and conflict management) and experience in a geographically diverse, matrix organization.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in supply chain management – planning, logistics, transportation is required. APICS certification preferred. MBA preferred.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now