This is where your insights influence change. As a member of the Baxter Finance team, you have the critical thinking and analytical mindset that allows you to translate data into meaningful, actionable insights that help teams learn and adapt along the way. We guide our internal partners to understand financial opportunities or realities that move Baxter forward and closer to our mission to save and sustain lives. While you often work independently with your cross-functional team, you always have the greater finance organization to lean on for support and career mentoring.
Support for Parents
Employee Health &
Paid Time Off
2 Days a Year to Volunteer
What makes a successful Finance team member at Baxter? Take a look at some of the top traits we’re looking for and see if you’re a fit.
- Team player
Global Invoice Processing Supervisor
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Reports to Global Invoice Processing Manager
- Responsible for supervising a team of approximately 10 to 15 invoice processors in their day-to-day activities), ensures the defined service level agreements are met and is accountable for driving a culture of service excellence
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the entry and adjustment of invoices, debit and credit memos ensuring invoices are recorded accurately and processed in a timely manager
- Perform data entry/ keying into payable systems, as required
- Ensure invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and VAT codes and the level of invoice accuracy needed
- Oversee the processing of information and coding to facilitate the recording of journal entries in the GL
- Maintain a high performing, highly motivated team, ensuring that staff receive the training appropriate to their needs / abilities
- Provide staff coaching and reviews and approve employee performance evaluations for completeness / fairness
- Review & resolve invoice processing exceptions
- Plan, organize team members to ensure that customer service expectations are met or exceeded
- Provide leadership to invoice processors to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Work in partnership with in-country personnel to address and resolve issues as they surface and enforce the adoption of the agreed channel strategies
- Work in partnership with Customer Services to ensure the Invoice Processing workload is effectively distributed across the two functions
- Ensure record retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes in accordance with policy
- Identify and present solutions for continuous process improvement
- Review and propose changes to Accounts Payable policies and procedures as dictated by market and company changes and/or industry, in addition to changes in personnel, department practices and systems
- Support the transition of additional countries into the Shared Service Centre
- Provide input into performance metrics
- Expert in the Invoice Processing functional area and proficient in the end-to-end Accounts Payable process
- Understanding of Accounts Payable best practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan, assign and direct work; ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Understands change and people management
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to address employee needs and resolve problems, which strong people skills
Education & Experience:
- Minimum five -years Finance experience, with a minimum of two-years functional Accounts Payable Team Leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance desirable
- Working knowledge of general accounting practices desirable
- Experience with presentations
- Knowledge of AP technology desirable
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia Explore this location
Hear from Our Employees
Our company is enriched by a diverse population of individuals in more than 100 countries that work to solve, innovate, manufacture and drive better healthcare options for patients around the world.
Meet Monica Weber, Senior Analyst, Finance, Singapore
"Though Finance is often referred to as a support function, I find finance to be a critical aspect of Baxter operations. The finance community is one of the most connected across the globe and, from my experience, highly regarded among business partners. Every project I support or initiative I'm involved in I try to look at the total Baxter picture and understand how it relates to the business and patients. Having that level of insight behind my work drives motivation."
Meet Serge Vandermotten, COE Controller, Benelux
"My job has always fascinated me at Baxter. After 33 years of service, this is where I want to continue my career. I have stayed because it is a large company grounded in sound ethics and provides countless opportunities for development and innovation. It is a company that lives, progresses, and constantly develops with time. I have great pleasure in forming professional relationships with my colleagues as we learn from each other’s experiences."
Meet Joselyn Alvarez, Senior Analyst, Costa Rica
"It is impossible to be a part of Baxter and not learn and grow. I've had the opportunity to learn valuable skills from coworkers and enjoy the relationships we have built as professionals. As a global company, Baxter always looks towards automation and improvement. I know that my work helps us be more efficient and precise in ensuring that our products are consistently available to patients."
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now
Find Out More
Inclusion & Diversity
Learn about the four key components of our global inclusion strategy.More
Baxter touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day.More
People of Baxter
Our company is enriched by a diverse population of individuals in more than 100 countries.More
Patients’ journeys inspire our work and drive our commitment to advance new standards of care.More
COVID-19 Response Efforts
Heroic work by healthcare providers and first responders to care for those with COVID-19 inspires us all.More