C2C Center Lead, APACReq # JR - 052197 Location Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Category Finance Date posted 11/23/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
There has not been a more exciting time to join Baxter. We are in the midst of a transformation that is building a world-class finance organization. Baxter Business Services is a group dedicated to providing centralized service to many of Baxter’s core business processes. Now we need you. From day one, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of jobs and experiences. When you join us, you can also expect access to training and mentoring in a supportive environment. From day one, you will have opportunities to collaborate with people all over the world. This is where you are empowered to do your best work.
- Reports to Head of Shared Service Center.
- The C2C Center Lead provides direction and leadership to the SSC team in Kuala Lumpur focused on: Credit, Billing, Collections, Cash App, Dispute Management. Responsibilities also include formal relationship management with the business stakeholders, GPOs, and other Shared Services functions in addition to management of the C2C team. (FTE 35-40)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the SSC C2C staff, including recruiting, career development and management processes.
- Manage the C2C SSC staff.
- Support the standardization and optimization of C2C processes.
- Formal relationship management with various business stakeholders at Shared Services, Corporate and Local BU/country level.
- Embed a strong focus on cost reduction, service excellence and continuous improvement for the services delivered by his/her organization.
- Monitor performance and perform metric variance analysis and recommend/prioritize improvements aimed at improving performance.
- Set and achieve performance targets (Cash Targets, Bad Debt, DSO, Disputes, Credit Aging etc.) in line with global standards and targets.
- Oversee the global cash application process and work closely with Americas and European C2C teams, ensuring service levels are maintained.
- Identify on-going electronic billing opportunities and work with key stakeholders to execute Standardized Billing Strategy.
- Close collaboration with Treasury team identifying areas of opportunity to overall banking and cash application process.
- Work with global master data management team, ensuring seamless on-boarding process of customers, identifying and communicate and key areas of opportunity.
- Monitor on-going risk of customer portfolio, identify, analyze and communicate changes or risks, reducing any potential exposure to bad debt.
- Create a high-performance operating culture throughout the organization.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for an ongoing training methodology and program for processes, systems, and policies in collaboration with the business.
- Provide oversight to the team performing root cause analysis of escalated issues and ensure appropriate and timely resolution of issues, including coordination with other SSC locations and other Shared Services functions as necessary.
- Partner with Global Process Owners and Regional Process Owners to identify and implement process and technology improvements.
- Align project priorities with the GPO that yield maximum benefits or process improvements and oversee the timely implementation of those.
- Support change, risk and communications management around the improvement projects underway and planned.
- Define and/or support process-specific operating model strategies in close alignment with Global C2C service delivery model and process design strategies.
- Partner with Customer Service, Supply Chain, ComEx to optimize the end-to-end customer experience related to C2C, , customer onboarding, customer service and support projects aimed at improving the upstream processes significantly impacting C2C.
- Advocate for automation and technology improvements and partner with IT to implement or improve existing technologies for additional productivity improvement.
- Anticipate needs, assess and manage business risk taking; escalate issues that may impact their process globally; manage through times of crisis and ambiguity
- Act as a key stakeholder to foster a business-oriented culture; continuously monitor the needs of the business.
- High level ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proven capability in managing manager and supervisory staff levels and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Functional knowledge of Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Applications, Dispute Management processes along with customer segmentation.
- Strong functional knowledge of Customer to Cash processes along with controls, compliance, and segregation of duties.
- Adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Customer to Cash or similar work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in SSC or similar managerial role.
- Experience in Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Applications processes, and technologies.
- Proven track record in C2C process management, process mapping, continuous improvement strategies.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Project management and/or Six Sigma or similar quality program experience preferred
- Shared services implementation and transformation experience preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Jalan SS 7/26A Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Malaysia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now