Therapy Specialist (Palembang)Req # JR - 025066 Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Additional Locations 40 Job Category Clinical Date posted 07/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in all aspects of patient care by being responsible for the assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care
- Collaborate with Healthcare personnel in planning and implementing holistic care for the patients
- Communicate effectively with team members regarding patient’s treatment and care plan
- Monitor and analyze the clinical progress and outcomes of the patients
- Conducts dialysis counselling and training to healthcare personnel and caregivers to ensure good practices in Peritoneal Dialysis
- Organize and coordinate both in-house and key-accounts programs for patients and healthcare professional
- Track and maintain center’s database – drop out tracking and management
- Performing home visits for both CAPD/APD
- Attend to calls from the healthcare personnel
Ideally we are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in relevant studies
- Has solid experience in giving trainings/ education to HCPs
- Prior experience in handling PD is preferable
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated person with a "Can Do" attitude
- Willing to be placed in Palembang
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years), English
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.