Product Manager, RenalReq # JR - 024444 Location Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia Additional Locations 40 Job Category Marketing Date posted 07/16/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
A) Market Management
• Research and identify market growth opportunities and develop strategic business planning, market analysis & product management.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote line of product to both healthcare professionals and where appropriate, patients.
• Collate and provide feedback to Commercial Manager for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
• Interface with medical, regulatory, legal and communication to maximize market opportunities.
B) Market Development
• Leading the development and implementation of the annual strategic marketing plan, segment specialists and marketing team.
• Executing on product launches, developing and executing tactical programs and establishing distinctive competitive positioning for product line.
• Executing the brand plan within the marketing mix (Medical Education / Conferences, Public Relations, etc.).
• Identify new opportunities and cultivate professional relationships with national groups, key opinion leaders and key product champion to further enhance product promotion.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has:
Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree of relevant subjects
Prior experience as Product Manager handling Pharma or Medical Device.
Preferably someone with experience and/or knowledge in Renal
- Having good negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English; both verbal and written
- Creative and Pro-active person
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.