Therapy LeadReq # JR - 025533 Location Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Job Category Clinical Date posted 08/07/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
1. Improve and manage clinical outcome of patients through:
- Managing clinical outcome of patients: managing issues related to patient numbers & PD therapy, measuring outcome of therapy (DOR, PR, HR); regular updates and tracking of patient status
- Provide pre-dialysis counselling
- On-going care plan and follow up with patient & care givers such as home visit, provide continued education/ training program and support to patient; work closely with PD center on total patient management
2. Manage patient management app & Support Therapy Specialists to complete the tasks in field:
- Allocate right source to support patients
- Support for all the clinical events to achieve the objectives of clinical team
- Organize patient meets on a monthly basic to share their experience & improve PD practiced performance
- Work closely with the team build action plans for clinical activities & solving the issues in PD centers as well
- Update frequently clinical knowledge for PD team
3. Well cooperate with field force team to obtain PD business objective:
- Analysis outcome of PD patients monthly and make plan to control DO rate as well
- Support to open new PD center
4. Update PD clinical guidelines and training frequently:
- Contact with Regional clinical group to get support
- Sharing update knowledge with clinical team and sales team (if need)
- Sharing update knowledge with hospital nurse
5. Cooperate with Medical Affair on update medical knowledge and training PD team
6. Cooperate with QA on Home choice maintenance & pharmacovigilance report
7. Cooperate with Supply on Home choice test in distributor warehouse.
8. To comply with Baxter policies, internal controls and business practices and Baxter Health care Vietnam policies
Work Knowledge / Skills Required
- Degree in Nursing, Medical Doctor preferred
- Good Clinical knowledge and Infection Control Practices
- Understand business operation.
- Demonstrate ownership for achieving results.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Creates an environment that supports continuous improvement.
- Actively seeks and listens to customer input and requirements
- A good communicator, able to communicate at all levels.
- Defines success in terms of the whole organization;
- Willing to participate & contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities;
- Values team members from all functions;
- Demonstrates support for other people and teams; willing to share resources;
- Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team by establishing common, motivating goals
- Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively even when relating complex information;
- Listens actively; clarifies what people say to ensure understanding;
- Proactively seeks feedback and information to solve problems
- Language: English proficiency
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.