Technical Service EngineerReq # JR - 047341 Location Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Job Category Technical Services Date posted 09/27/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Install, service and maintain products, distributed by Baxter in the defined area of responsibility.
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers, team members and business contacts
- Coordinate personnel (e.g. hospital technicians and customers) to ensure the service objectives are satisfied by end user and company.
- Ensure all activities are performed following the available instructions and information, within the quality system framework
- Report all relevant service activity, to ensure updated and accurate service data in the service system
- Manage the Depots (Technical Service Centers)
- Manage internal and external customer relationships
- Provide activity, equipment and reliability data (KPIs) to the Technical Services Manager for the Depot activities
- Interaction with other functions
- Ensure an effective compliance to all quality system requirements that are applicable to Technical Services (Work in close relationship with the Quality Assurance management rep. of your country/region to achieve this)
- Work is usually performed in a depot setting
- Might require travel to customer sites to complete tasks
- Working hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work as directed by the company or customer needs.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
34 Le Duan Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh 70000
Vietnam Explore Now