Product ManagerReq # JR - 026080 Location Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Job Category Marketing Date posted 08/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
To develop, implement and be accountable for strategic marketing and operational plans for Hospital Products portfolios to achieve overall profit, revenue and market share objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop and implement marketing plan strategies to ensure achievement of its operating plan goals
- Support BUM to evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development, including new product launch
- Support to conduct market survey/ research. Identify market research needs and develop market research surveys to gain information with which to assess product and market trends
- Provide support to BUM in implementation of the product strategies in coordination with field force team (KAM/ Senior PS, PS etc.)
- Actively assist BUM in arranging symposiums, seminars and exhibitions
- Analyse and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner
- Develop detailed 12-month forecasts on a monthly basis for each product in the product line. Review product demand monthly and revise forecast accordingly
- Participate in development of non-product marketing programs
Analyse and define customers and market requirements and trends
- Develop, deploy and update product training and competitor information to field force team and distributor
- Provide promotional support to field force team to achieve their targets, margin for the assigned products
- Interacts as a field expert with other functional areas in the company to develop a thorough exchange of planning information between our customer/ distributor and these business areas
Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential account
- Develops and maintains the contact with KOLs & key customers for understanding their needs
- Develop and cultivate professional relationships with key product champions for the purposes of enhancing product promotion
Closely monitor budgets and expenditure
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the market segment up to and including controllable expenses, as well as marketing communication expenses
- Strictly control promotion budget, right allocation to key drivers of product to maximize product performance
Any project assigned by Business Unit Manager
Ensure all business activities comply with Baxter’ business code of conduct, relevant Vietnam legal demands, and ethical standards
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medical Doctor/Pharmacist Degree
- Strategic and positive thinking
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to develop new Marketing Skills including: market knowledge and understanding, planning and analysis, competitive environments and customer needs
- Good business acumen with ability to make decisions, define strategies and ensure effective execution
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong in building relationships with customers & Key Opinion Leaders
- Be familiar or experienced in specialty disease management
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and oriented results
- Good English skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.