Product ManagerReq # JR - 024846 Location Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Additional Locations 40 Job Category Marketing Date posted 07/24/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
1. POSITION OBJECTIVE
To develop, implement and be accountable for strategic marketing and operational plans for PD portfolios to achieve overall profit, revenue and market share objectives.
2. POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing objectives, strategies, marketing / therapy training program and ensure their execution.
- Evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development, and support BUM to develop & implement new product launch.
- Support to conduct market survey/research give feedback on competitive intelligence relating to products and the business.
- Develop, implement and update product training and competitor information intelligence to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and review promotional/marketing material to ensure that all medical marketing and medical legal procedures comply with local law and company standards.
- Develop methods of field-testing promotional programs to determine customer acceptance.
- Develop and maintain the contact with KOLs & key customers for understanding their needs.
- Implement product strategies in coordination with various stakeholders such as Area Manager/ Clinical Supervisor & Assistant/ KAM / PS.
- Work with Clinical team to identify the clinical issues/problems and develop the action plan to address these issues (Improve TOT and DO rate).
- Work with Marketing/field force team to implement the action plan to drive the business (TOR/ PD Penetration).
- Maximize the integration between field force/marketing and clinical team to achieve the team’s goals.
- Actively assist BUM in arranging symposiums, seminars and exhibitions.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential accounts. Ensure all business activities comply with Vietnam law, legal demands, Baxter practice and ethical standards.
3. KEY RESULT AREAS (KRA’s) & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s)
- Business Results: Support to achieve or exceed territory budget revenue in line with marketing plans. Complete PMO’s and reviews.
- Marketing program: Cerate marketing plan and support Baxter sales and local distributor’s sales team team execute marketing plan with 100% compliance.
- Ongoing Professional Development (including Renal PD Fitness): Actively participate and successfully complete (captured in ISOTrain) corporate training programs.
- Education program: Supporting and training for Baxter’s sales team and local distributor’s team the knowledge of products and therapy as their field working requirement.
- Application education program: Supporting and training application knowledge for customers in some territories as requirement.
- Compliance with internal Baxter SOP’s and compliance regulations: 100% compliance. This needs to be centrally located on a website. Appropriate collecting and recording of patient data and training records.
4. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational Background: Medical doctor/ Pharmacist
- Experience: at least 03-year experience in pharmaceutical industry, esp. medical field, working with doctors, pharmacists, KOLs, hospital leaders
- Medical knowledge, product knowledge, marketing knowledge
- Willingness to develop new Marketing Skills including: Market Knowledge and Understanding, Planning and analysis, competitive environments and customer needs
- Good business acumen with ability to make decisions, define strategies and ensure effective execution;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong in building relationships with customers & Key Opinion Leaders
- Be familiar or experienced in specialty disease management
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and oriented results
- Language: English proficiency
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.