PII-PPV Global Costing SupervisorReq # JR - 036979 Location Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica Job Category Finance Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- In charge of the PII-PPV Global costing team
- Prepares, review and approve PII and PPV Reconciliations and Journal Entries related to it
- Guiding team on issue solving, as well as follow up on PII pool differences and ensuring proper actions to solve them.
- Share PII results to the key stakeholders in the Americas region
- Provide support to team members in the Month End Close for PPV activities, comply with time line and procedures defined for areas under responsibility.
- Assure that all PPV records and balances are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly reports for Corporate & provide support on the consolidation of the Financial Statements monthly.
- Reviews and supports Global costing activities, in charge of cost changes and costing rules maintenance
- Maintain control and report the metrics of the department monthly.
- Support employee’s career development plans, providing effective feedback and enable people development.
- Certification of account reconciliations and Journal entries on a monthly basis.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.