Senior Talent Acquisition Business PartnerReq # JR - 017431 Location Halle, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Job Category Human Resources Date posted 03/02/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
As a Senior Recruiter at Baxter you are responsible for delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger scale recruitment projects. You will take a lead role in helping drive quality outcomes through partnering closely with your hiring managers, other members of Talent Acquisition and your HR Business Partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of hiring projects.
You are accountable for driving the hiring and selection process including quality candidate sourcing that meet the needs of your Hiring Manager, the role and Baxter. You will have a strong focus on direct sourcing and will understand how to effectively leverage the employer brand and understanding of the opportunity to screen and attract top talent. Your focus will be to deliver a positive and professional hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will have accountability for delivering the overall hiring requirements for a specific business area(s) / function(s) including responsibility for coaching, mentoring and managing outcomes for any aligned resources (Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators) and providing input into the hiring strategy.
· Drive recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification, creative sourcing of talent and effective business partnering
· Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers to create impactful advertising, driving social media engagement, high quality and diverse talent identification, headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
· Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage internal and external talent and provide input into future attraction strategies
· Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
· Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and flexing your approach to successfully manage a variety of situations
· Leveraging your advanced, recruiting expertise, effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around candidate screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
· Understand and accurately representing Baxter’s total compensation philosophy when managing complex offer negotiations, partnering with Compensation and HR as required
· Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner (in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices)
· Accountable for overall management of requisitions for your specific business area(s) / function(s) through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
· Proactively identify, manage and escalate (as required) risk or compliance issues
· Responsible for aligning with your business area(s) / function(s) to identify critical and repeatable roles to drive the talent pipelining strategy
· Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
· Know Your Customer: proactively maintain enhance your knowledge of Baxter, ensuring you are continuously evolving your business understanding including upskilling and mentoring of aligned TA resources (if applicable)
· Monitor and analyze recruitment activity and trends for your business area(s) / function(s) to facilitate meaningful conversation around volumes, performance and forecasting
· Lead continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Previous experience in 360 recruiting within a global organization, preferably within healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector
· Proven capability in effectively managing concurrent hiring, resources, priorities and stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle, without impacting delivery quality and timelines
· Previous experience managing and / or coaching a small team of resources (recruiters / coordinators)
· Experience facilitating recommendations for and delivering behavioral based interviews and successful application of assessment methodologies to facilitate ‘right first time’ hiring
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including proven experience in business partnering, ideally within an in-house environment
· Proven capability using and optimizing recruiting technologies (ATS and CRMs), direct sourcing tools and techniques
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Previous experience working as a change agent in a transformative environment with an ability to deal effectively with complexity and ambiguity
· Able to accommodate occasional travel to meet the needs stakeholders and candidates
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.