Senior Product Manager Patient monitoringReq # JR - 030516 Location Guyancourt, Île-de-France Region Job Category Marketing Date posted 11/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
To develop, implement and be accountable for short to medium term strategic marketing and operational plans for patient Monitoring sub business unit for WEU. To meet agreed profit, revenue and market share objectives in the short and medium term
- Develop annual strategic marketing/operational plan outlining key activities and marketing programmes to address the Critical Success Factors and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets.
- Ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need.
- Produce short to medium term market share/growth grids for individual products.
- Implement the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and KOLs to support current and future objectives.
- Communicate effectively within the organisation to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people in the achievement of product objectives.
- Be the recognised 'Product Champion' by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and market.
- Be responsible for developing/adapting promotional material for the local markets.
- Produce sales/production forecasts and monitor progress.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required minimum, Masters degree preferred (Business Marketing - Ideally a Post Graduate Marketing Qualification)
- Scientific education, medical or paramedical
- 5 years in Product Management with medical devices
- Fluent in French and English, additional European language will be a plus
- Creative, team player, goal oriented, autonomous and rigorous
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.