Team Leader, HR - Learning SolutionsReq # JR - 010349 Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Job Category Human Resources Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Asst Manager iis responsible for tracking all the incoming requesets in the quee and assigning the tickets to the appropriate individuals, tracking escalations as needed. They will need to be aware of any high priority/high impact issues and/or requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the day to day administration of global learning processes & services, including report generation and analytics.
- Management of all requests coming into Learning Quue and ensuring that sevice level agreements for training administration services are being met.
- Develop & manage the ops plan, logging and tracking issues and resolvinig or escalating as appropriate.
- Developing and implementing procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methodes and reliabilitiy to team performance.
- Ensure all global learning employees have the tools and resources required to complete effective operations.
- Manages team effectiveness to ensure performance measures are being maintained. Sets stretch targets to achieve maximum team performance.
- Monitors trainig programs and manuals to ensure they are effective and up to date.
- Lead team through key aspects of process analysis including problem definition, future state, etc. Remove roadbloacks for team members as needed.
- Determines training needs and requirements for employees within the Global Learning Center. Ensures opportunities are availavle for on-going employee & team development.
- Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, sklls and education.
- Support Manager in allocating Shared Services staff based on planned and ad-hoc training administration requests
- Manage Learning administration analysis of Shared Service usage trends (e.g., most common question types, time for resolution)
- Maintain understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- An understanding of test methods and processes as well as the methods used to verify product in the realms of; software, mechanical, electrical, functional and environmental testing environments.
- Understanding of hardware and software product design methodologies and test practices.
- Experience in medical device or similar product development, design verification/validation, system integration (involving software & hardware), risk management, reliability engineering, process validation and Quality systems Basic understanding of and adherence to FDA, ISO and IEC design control procedures, regulations and standards.
- Experienced in facing internal/External Audits. Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills. Ability to follow instructions clearly.
Key Skills and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Medical,
- Industrial Engineering or related field 5 to 10 yrs of experience in Verification testing of Software, hardware and System. Experience in Lab Management and establishing Laboratory controls in line with FDA regulations.
- Experience in developing the Procedures and Processes for Device Engineering labs and Testing facilities. Relevant technical testing/reliability experience in electro-mechanical, electrical, devices.
- Presents the findings / objective evidences and able to present with rationale with applicability / exclusions
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective / Preventive action as needed
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.