Senior Financial AnalystReq # JR - 038224 Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Job Category Finance Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care
Support global financial management reporting for the strategic planning process, annual budgeting and forecasting processes and monthly performance reviews. In addition, will use advanced excel/VBA coding/Tableau/Alteryx to support increased automation and efficiencies in global reporting processes
Reports to: Finance Manager , Global Delivery Center
- Deliver comprehensive management reporting packages for all areas of multinational Fortune 500 company and all financial statements, including monthly reviews of budget vs. actual results and variances with P&L / cost center owners.
- Liaise with the Global and Regional FP&A teams and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements. .
- Partner with FP&A Regional, Local, and Corporate resources within commercial and manufacturing/supply chain organizations to understand, drive and support decision making ensuring alignment with strategic objectives
- Act as a liaison between Business Partners and Systems team for finance metadata changes and other system improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate escalation / identification of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business or operational risks
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and/or strategic initiatives.
- Update process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed
- Guarantee Global standard and alignment in all reports, processes and communication.
- Perform strategic adhoc reporting with heavy financial analysis tracking business performance to facilitate decision making and business support
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies)
- Support the creation and delivery of financial management reports.
- Review assumptions and guidance for planning and forecasting
- Validates predictive model
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- +4 years working in a finance function
- Expert in technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of: internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as understanding of relevant business environment
- Excellent analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Expert with advanced excel formulas and experience with Excel VBA
- Excellent financial modelling skills preferred, experience in statistical modelling techniques is a plus
- Experience with JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Planning, and Cognos preferred
- Knowledge of BI tools – Tableau/Alteryx
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.