Learning Design AssociateReq # JR - 034349 Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Job Category Human Resources Date posted 02/16/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Role will be responsible for developing training for all at Baxter across Functions, Business Units, or Regions. The aim is to develop a consistent way of learning across Baxter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft scripts, narration, text, and other content for learning solutions.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods.
- Experience using authoring tools like - Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.
- Develop scenario-driven learning experiences.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Develop interactive techniques to increase engagement.
- Conduct research on current pedagogy and related fields.
- Develop documentation regarding requirements.
- Provide lifecycle support recommendations and documentation for learning solutions.
- Develop learning modules using organization approved software
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations, or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web-based training, games, and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
- Prepare and integrate course materials into Virtual Learning applications and tools.
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Minimum - Bachelor's Degree
- Desired - Post Graduate
- Minimum - 4 of exp. in Instructional Design
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.