Learning Design AssociateReq # JR - 027694 Location Gurgaon, Haryana Job Category Human Resources Date posted 10/27/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Role will be responsible for developing training for all at Baxter across Functions, Business Units, or Regions. The aim is to develop a consistent way of learning across Baxter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft scripts, narration, text, and other content for learning solutions.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods.
- Experience using authoring tools like - Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.
- Develop scenario-driven learning experiences.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Develop interactive techniques to increase engagement.
- Conduct research on current pedagogy and related fields.
- Develop documentation regarding requirements.
- Provide lifecycle support recommendations and documentation for learning solutions.
- Develop learning modules using organization approved software
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations, or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web-based training, games, and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
- Prepare and integrate course materials into Virtual Learning applications and tools.
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Minimum - Bachelor's Degree
- Desired - Post Graduate
- Minimum - 4 of exp. in Instructional Design
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.