Learning Admin ExpertReq # JR - 024017 Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Additional Locations 48 Job Category Human Resources Date posted 07/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Managing learners, learner groups, etc. Building catalogs, curriculums, and courses Testing learning content. Assigning employee learning requirements. Managing registrations, changes, cancelations, and wait lists. Tracking attendance and completions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigning learner and instructor credit
- Ensuring appropriate records management, Uploading specific content to LMS and specific requirements needed. How to use certain functionality within Learning Content (e.g., branching and assessments.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Escalations to eLMS and COE as necessary
- Creating custom reports on an as needed basis and confirming requesters access to certain data points
- Liaise with LMS team on e-learning course availability, linking and login, and troubleshooting
- Management of all aspects of smaller-scale improvement projects from project planning to monitoring of metrics.
- Follow continuous improvement methods to drive operational excellence – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- Extract and analyze data to ensure accuracy of information and reporting
- Support testing of new/updated applications, systems and technologies.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of customer service processes and issue resolution
- Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner
- Managing Competing Priorities- Experience and ability to balance multiple competing request and priorities. Solid project planning & management skills
- Data Analytics – strong analytical, problem solving and process skills and the ability to apply these skills on daily tasks and projects.
- Process Management & Orientation – proven business process development, implementation and improvement skills. Consultative and Collaborative Style.
- Technology knowledge & orientation - Familiarity with standards such as SCORM and AICC. Ability to work with multiple content authoring tools.
- Troubleshooting: Ability to troubleshoot complex content issues such as not course not marking complete, browser compatibility issues
Key Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree required or country equivalent.
- Must have at least 4 - 7 years of experience.
- Exposure to learning technology and content authoring tools.
- Understanding of Learning Operation and applicable policies & procedures on a global basis. Project Management and consulting experience. Strong Communication Skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.