Inside Sales RepReq # JR - 036020 Location Guaynabo, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 03/18/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Strategically resource, to carry out internal sales functions that guarantee and accelerate the continuous growth of the Caribbean & FDA Pacific geography. The report will be to the Caribbean Sales Manager and will be responsible for implementing the territory sales plans as assigned.
The professional will be responsible for sales activities and products promotions, coordinate specialist intervention, as well as expand and develop existing accounts in the assigned territory. Responsible for closing sales and advancing an individual or shared sales objective (Target) depending on the assigned territory. Could work in conjunction with some other sales representative (KAE) on some accounts. Analyze sales trends to increase penetration of key product lines, protect markets, and achieve sales and financial goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
1. Performs sales function internally. Orders and relationships are obtained and managed by telephone and/or email.
2. Responsible for sales activities, including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, limited industry of product line.
3. Analyzes sales trends and interpret data to maintain existing business.
4. Develops and executes a strategy to enhance penetration of identified product lines, achieving sales objectives and financial targets.
5. Accountable for closing sales and achieving an individual or shared sales volume objective within a given territory. Complete add prices and forecast documents as needed.
6. May refer leads to outside sales force under specific circumstances or may work jointly with a Key Account Executive on some accounts.
7. Organizes in-house programs such as sales trainings and marketing to enhance products knowledge
within the territory assigned. Complete all BAXU training assigned.
8. Works in conjunction with the Key Account Executives to get all orders and provide them to CSR.
9. Coordinates with Sales Manager on development and implementation of AOP. Collaborate in all bids and quotations within territory.
10. Commits with policy’s, promotes Baxter Culture and perform role according to Ethics and Compliance guides.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.