Sr Spec, Regulatory AffairsReq # JR - 025248 Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Job Category Regulatory Affairs Date posted 08/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and submit, in a timely manner, registration documents (new registration/ license renewal/OEM registration/supplemental application) according to regulatory requirements.
- Prepare, review, and approve label artwork.
- Implement new registration standards in plant.
- Provide registration related advice to project teams.
- Respond to registration related questions with strict deadlines.
- Ensure and word in compliance with all EHS aspects.
- Create and maintain friendly relationship with related government officer in China
- Responsible for employee’s regulation awareness improvement within the Plant
- Thorough knowledge of applicable procedures, specifications, regulations and standards.
- Good communication and management skill.
- Good command of English speaking and writing
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.