Quality EngineerReq # JR - 021640 Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Job Category Quality Control Date posted 07/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise operations to comply with requirements of GMP & ISO.
- Set up limit sample and validated product criteria (include sample plan & sample size).
- Monitor the control of in-process and validation process to make sure the effectiveness.
- Responsible for the control of exception handling and non-conformance product to make sure the effectiveness and continuous improvement of in-process.
- Responsible for training & qualification management of on-line inspector.
- Ensure and work in compliance with all EHS aspects.
- Bachelor degree or above in pharmaceutical, engineering, science (macromolecule & material preferred) or related field.
- 2 years or above on in-process control professional experience at pharmaceutical, food or equivalent area.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.