Quality EngineerReq # JR - 021646 Location Guangzhou, Guangdong Job Category Quality Control Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing and performing the routine operation of the packing material/label related incoming inspection and supplier complaint, make sure that only released material can be used in production.
- Responsible for the routine management of the supplier of the packing material/label to make sure that the supplier meets Baxter’s requirement. (Including qualification new or changed, and also routine incoming inspection; release).
- Responsible for the packing material, direction insert and labels inspection approval and release as the role of QP delegate.
- Set up and maintain the specification and test method for the packing material/label and make sure the effectiveness of it.
- Responsible for the checking of artwork.
- Responsible for BOM management.
- Responsible for Ensure the work in compliance with all EHS aspects.
- Bachelor degree or above in pharmaceutical, engineering, science (macromolecule & material preferred) or related field.
- 2 years or above on packing material management professional experience at pharmaceutical, food or equivalent area.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.