Clinical Support ManagerReq # JR - 024989 Location Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Job Category Clinical Date posted 07/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting RPM Concept and Value；
- Help HCP become familiar with the use of RPM tools and platforms；
- Collaborate with sales team to drive APD sales growth by adding RPM value to APD portfolio.
- HCP to train patients in hospital to use RPM tools；
- Solve both HCP and Patients’ problems in the RPM process；
- Bachelor degree above from university.
- Major in Nursing or Clinic are preferred;
- Nursing or physician background. Experience in sales or MSL experience are plus;
- To have PD therapy knowledge will be better;
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills;
- Strong business analytic skills；
- player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills；
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.