Position: Sr. Consultant, Business SystemsReq # JR - 036342 Location Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico Job Category Information Technology Date posted 04/08/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Bring thought leadership, industry expertise and best practices to enable the business stakeholders/SMEs to see beyond the operation.
- Define business requirements together with business stakeholders and conduct prioritization discussions to meet business objectives;
- Play a lead role in the process governance with the goal to harmonize processes and the underlying system solution.
- Prepare Flow diagrams, use case documents, story maps, mockups to help visualize and describe the process
- Support the solution design with salesforce.com solution and technical architects; Define integration requirements with integration architects as well as teams supporting other systems (e.g. JDE)
- Define and maintain the product backlog, level of effort and program increments based on SAFe Agile practices;
- Maintain a Prioritized Feature Backlog for the product area
- Describe features with Benefit/KPIs/Value Hypothesis with Acceptance Criteria,
- Perform Functional Impact Analyses at country/user level,
- Document Release notes,
- Prepare Feature demos/handover to training
- Support UAT Scripting
- Support the change management team for the development of training material, UAT and deployment readiness
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Product Managers under the leadership of the chief product manager
- Provide support to regional/country teams deploying the new customer service solution in countries;
- Coordinate Hypercare support activities linked to deployment;
- Report progress and status to make work visible
- Accountable for ensuring all GxP relevant systems and processes in this position’s domain are and remain validated.
- Champion change – promote and drive the change and new ways of working.
- Drive the development and adoption of next generation technologies and business practices
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.