Jr ControllerReq # JR - 021335 Location Grosotto, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Finance Date posted 05/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The candidate will support the activities of Management Control on multiple plants, reporting to the Plant Controller and collaborating with the other team colleagues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the correct management of the cost of the product by keeping updated the bill of materials, direct labor costs and general expenses;
- Participate to the control activities of the expenses and of the plant inventories;
- Ensure reporting activities for monthly closure, forecasts and budgets;
- Participate in process improvement and cost reduction projects;
- Ensure the correct management of assets and depreciation for Italian accounting and for US GAAP accounting.
·Master's Degree in Economics, Engineering or related
·Knowledge of accounting principles
·Knowledge of the main Office applications, Excel in particular
·Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.