BCU Rep, Member ServiceReq # JR - 036240 Location Greenville, Texas, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 04/16/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Perform all member service related functions in a timely and accurate basis. To effectively consult with members and prospective members on credit union products and services, and understand the importance of providing financial well-being solutions to all our members.
- Proficient in processingconsumerloans from application to close with proven sales results.
- Interview members/prospective members to identify,consultand fulfill their present and future financial and lending needs.
- Processconsumerloan applications,consult toclose loans with ancillary productsand service member loan requests.
- Conduct all member service transactions.
- Build and maintain favorable member relations/relationships.
- Comply with internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual sales and service goals includingconsumerloan origination sales.
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 2years experiencein Financial Institution, cash handling, and/or retail sales is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
Ability to consistently represent one’s self, and the credit union, in a positive and professional manner at branch and outside business development events.
Ability to multi-task, and to work well under pressure.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Operate independently with minimal direction.
Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant BCU computer systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.