BCU Member Service RepresentativeReq # JR - 018570 Location Greenville, Texas, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 03/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Perform all member service related functions in a timely and accurate basis. To effectively consult with members and prospective members on credit union products and services, and understand the importance of providing financial well-being solutions to all our members.
- Proficient in processingconsumerloans from application to close with proven sales results.
- Interview members/prospective members to identify,consultand fulfill their present and future financial and lending needs.
- Processconsumerloan applications,consult toclose loans with ancillary productsand service member loan requests.
- Conduct all member service transactions.
- Build and maintain favorable member relations/relationships.
- Comply with internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual sales and service goals includingconsumerloan origination sales.
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 2years experiencein Financial Institution, cash handling, and/or retail sales is preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
Ability to consistently represent one’s self, and the credit union, in a positive and professional manner at branch and outside business development events.
Ability to multi-task, and to work well under pressure.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Operate independently with minimal direction.
Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant BCU computer systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.