Clinical Educator - ICS - SoutheastReq # JR - 053766 Location Florida, United States (Remote) Additional locations Georgia (remote) Job Category Clinical Date posted 01/18/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
In this customer/client facing role, you'll have the opportunity to utilize your critical care nursing experience to provide implementation, education and training on Baxter's Renal product portfolio.
Ideal candidate will reside in Florida or Georgia.
- Provide ongoing education for facilities in Hemodialysis, CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) and TPE (Therapeutic Plasma Exchange). Requires extensive travel (90%). Promote product demonstrations during education sessions and document product leads in the current CRM. Document and provide written solutions to recurring problems for client use incorporating use of corporate label approval policies. Develops and uses collaborative relationship to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals with both internal (sales) and external customers.
- Provides therapy, technical and operation consultation to hemodialysis contract services and hospitals utilizing Baxter Healthcare equipment during post-implementation phases for renal product lines. Conduct on-site customer training. Continuously increase and sharpen therapy and technical knowledge as well as presentation skills. Responsible for being able to conduct in-services on the renal business product line. Responsible for being able to conduct scientific / technical presentations and discussions on renal therapy. Works in a consultative manner with customers and in collaboration with other renal business team members.
- Prioritize accounts based on need and return on investment. Prepare weekly calendar updates. Effectively meets or exceeds customer needs; builds productive customer relationships; takes responsibility for customer’s satisfaction and loyalty.
- Account Management - Collaborate with the sales team and Renal Clinical Education Coordinator to prioritize account education.
- Coordinate and manage resources to provide necessary customer service. Track and analyze progress. Manage budget and expenses, adhere to company policies and communicate effectively with corporate and field personnel. Maintain a positive, proactive approach to problem solving. Keeps current with developments and trends in Extracorporeal Therapies.
- Assist sales and marketing management with special requests by acting as a member of a task force. Provide sales marketing management with field updates and competitive information. Participates in sales meetings. Assumes responsibility of turning in all required written reports on a timely basis.
- RN license required.
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred; BSN preferred.
- Considerable travel 30% - 60%
- Minimum of five years clinical experience required, preferably in Critical Care or Hemodialysis environment.
- Prismax, Prismaflex, and/or Phoenix experience preferred.
- Strong, demonstrated expertise in product and therapy knowledge
- Must have valid drivers license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to push dialysis equipment, which is on wheels, from one location to another, and be able to lift up to 25lbs in solutions and accessories.
- Must be able to drive for extended distances and fly for extended timeframes.
- Requires the ability to travel with appropriate tools and/or resources to perform responsibilities (i.e. laptop computer, projector, ipad, etc).
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now