Technician, ProductionReq # JR - 048434 Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 08/26/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
A great opportunity to start your career in Baxter as a Technician in Production to join a small team based in our Sandyford operation in South Dublin.
Purpose of this Role:
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the main purpose of the role of a TECHNICIAN is responsible for supporting aseptic manufacturing in a cleanroom environment. As a Production Technician with Baxter, you’ll understand the importance of the role you play in delivering safe, good quality products to our communities - now more than ever.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support to manufacture of total parenteral nutrition (TPN), chemotherapy and antibiotic pharmaceuticals in a clean-room environment.
- Transfer sanitisation of materials and equipment.
- Inspection and labelling of compounded product.
- Dispatching of compounded product.
- Performing environmental monitoring.
- Stock control.
- Equipment cleaning.
- Assisting in process and equipment validation.
- General warehouse duties.
- Liaising with the Quality department on quality-related issues including maintaining and development of GMP/GDP within the manufacturing area.
- Working in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Compliance to Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements.
- Any other tasks or activities required by the business deemed relevant to this role.
- A knowledge of GMP is desirable.
- An interest in learning new technologies and practices.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
What are some of the benefits of working at Baxter?
- Competitive total compensation package
- Professional development opportunities
- High importance placed on work life balance
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Baxter is committed to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce – you can read more about our specific values here https://www.baxter.com/careers/inclusion-diversity.
We hire great people all the time, if this role appeals to you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply here.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Ireland Explore Now