Customer Service Representative - South DublinReq # JR - 084525 Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 11/14/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Customer Services Support is responsible to provide support to Sandyford customers, to whom Baxter provide critical therapies and healthcare products. The role will involve developing customer relations with hospitals supporting the Front Office team and liaising with Production, Warehouse & Distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
The Compounding Customer Services Representative is accountable and responsible for the following activities:
- Maintain accurate and current customer information.
- Manage order/query receipt through group email inbox and fax
- Process Orders through the Merlin and Ascribe order entry systems promptly and accurately within agreed KPI targets in a deadline driven environment
- Monitor any manufacture rejections/backorders as they arise, and ensure that the customer is advised of the status of unfulfilled orders
- Ensure that supporting documentation is available as required
- Communicate requirement to issue credit / debits where necessary
- Effectively manage returns in accordance with Baxter returns policy
- Respond promptly to all queries from customers or colleagues, relating to product or service
- Ensure complaints are appropriately recorded, addressed and resolved.
- Provide reports & information e.g. missed order opportunities concerning customers to key stakeholders,
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure that the highest quality service is delivered to customers
- Manage all internal and external stock levels
- Review and update of SOP and introduction of new SOP as appropriate
- Ability to be cross trained on areas of Compounding Customer service.
- Support Customer Services Pharmacist Lead, recommend process improvement and assist with implementation of new processes and integration activities
- Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), Regulatory and Corporate Requirements as applicable
- Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement within Baxter
- Any other tasks or activities required by the business deemed relevant to this role as the business model changes
- Refer to BaxWho for organisational structure
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience working in a team based environment
- Background in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is desirable, but not necessary
- Customer focus with a proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- An ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
“What are some of our benefits of working at Baxter?
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Baxter is committed to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce – you can read more about our specific values here https://www.baxter.com/careers/inclusion-diversity.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Ireland Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now