Credit and Collections Specialist - France & BeneluxReq # JR - 034447 Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Finance Date posted 02/12/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Join us! We have a new opportunity to join a progressive and supportive team of 6 in our Cash and Collections team. This team is presently working remotely from home.
Every day we work with millions of patients, healthcare providers and caregivers who rely on our critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products to save and sustain lives.
We believe the right person for this role would possess customer service skills, good attention to detail and likes working in a team environment.
Your role as a Credit and Cash Specialist will involve proactively managing an assigned portfolio of clients based in France and Benelux and using outbound strategies to support your customers.
What are the responsibilities?
- Relationship management is key! Nurturing and growing relationships with our customers
- Working collaboratively as a team to support or escalate concerns and partnering with our Sales teams, Customer Care, Finance to resolve issues
- Identifying challenges and finding solutions
- Ensures weekly/monthly collections targets are achieved
- Preparation & Reconciliation of assigned Month End Reports
- Collection and management of outstanding invoices for customers
- Preparation of Manual Credits
- Actively support process improvement initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent and written French is essential in this role
- Previous experience is desirable preferably in an accounts receivable and/or credit control role
- Good working knowledge of MS office, especially Excel & Outlook
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks at the same time
- Bonus – Credit Qualification or equivalent qualification (CICM/IICM)
- Shared Services Experience
We would love to talk to you if you feel the above strikes a note with you. Apply here
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.