Summer 2021 Project BOOST InternReq # JR - 033252 Location Deerfield, Illinois Job Category Administrative Date posted 01/15/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Baxter offers a robust summer internship program based in the Chicagoland area that provides meaningful work assignments and projects that immerse students in Baxter’s culture designed to provide practical work experience highlighting what an individual would do in a similar full-time role with the ability to make a business impact. You'll be paired with a mentor, receive support from your manager, and have access to the entire Baxter employee community to ensure your success. We’ll help you have fun outside of work with outings to sporting events, community service opportunities, networking events with Baxter leaders, and other activities.
The Project BOOST Intern will design an integrated Lead Management process across the Sales and Marketing teams. The job will require to partner with the marketing and commercial excellence teams around the world, gather the requirement and design a process that will help our commercial teams to better manage our prospects and follow-up on their inquiries. The project involves AI technology to automatically score the leads based on several data points that will be analyzed and prioritize the work for our commercial teams.
- Improve digital marketing capabilities across three regions
- Integrate Acoustic (marketing automation platform) with Salesforce.com
- Gather requirements, developing process flows, and designing solutions
- Partner with Sr. Salesforce.com Developer to test, deploy in production and train pilot users
Baxter is targeting students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant field of study
- Understanding of sales and marketing, in addition to relevant tools – Salesforce.com, Marketo/Eloqua/campaign automation software – preferred
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, adaptive to change, and collaborative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.