Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas ManufacturingReq # JR - 023284 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Human Resources Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for our Operations Devices business for the Americas, you will be the single point of accountability for your stakeholders, responsible for ensuring quality oriented, efficient and cost-effective recruiting delivery for your business. This will include leading and developing a large team of aligned resources across the US, Mexico, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, supporting high volume and technical hiring that is critical to support production in our manufacturing facilities.
You will be responsible for owning and developing relationships with senior stakeholders and successfully partnering to ensure Talent Acquisition is aware of hiring volumes, people challenges, business strategy and other critical data required to be a trusted Talent Advisor.
You will be accountable for team performance. You are responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring your team to set up them up for success: to be a Talent Acquisition team that truly partners with and adds value to the business. You will be responsible for driving effective change management to assist in behavioral change and the evolution of services Talent Acquisition provides to our internal clients.
- Leading team recruiting activities through to consistently successful hiring outcomes with a strong focus on sourcing effectiveness, recruiter capability, team work bench / capacity management, diversity, req aging and stakeholder satisfaction
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers and HR to identify opportunities to upskill and educate on Talent Acquisition, HR and business topics to evolve the service from transactional to trusted advisor status
- Own the relationships with senior leaders and engage them to new ways of working
- Accountable for effective development and utilization of recruitment marketing and branding materials aligned to business priorities and talent challenges
- Drive your team to consistently present meaningful, market insights and external talent acquisition trends to Hiring Managers to influence the right sourcing strategies
- Critically analyze Talent Acquisition data to identify trends / opportunities for process improvement and strategy realignment
- Responsible for defining and implementing your functional talent acquisition and pipelining strategy
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain enhance your team’s knowledge of Baxter, ensuring you are evolving your business understanding including development and mentoring of your team which then allows alignment to the overall business goals and strategy
- Prepare and present team recruitment activity and performance data for your function to educate and facilitate meaningful conversation around volumes, forecasting and sourcing effectiveness (including agency usage)
- Foster, drive and advocate continuous improvement and strategic project delivery
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education required
- 8-10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, including a minimum of 3 years in a management roles and 5 years working for an in-house recruitment team in a global multinational business
- Previous experience leading a large, geographically dispersed team ideally within a high volume manufacturing environment across US, Canada, LATAM
- Proven ability to align TA strategy and candidate attraction to the organization’s business strategy
- Previous experience thriving in a transformative environment with proven ability to manage effectively with ambiguity
- Strong people, performance and change manager
- Fluency with English and Spanish preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.