Senior Manager Fulfillment - Control Tower Integration (Remote)Req # JR - 063852 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States (Remote) Additional locations Tennessee (remote); South Dakota (remote); South Carolina (remote); Rhode Island (remote); Pennsylvania (remote); Oregon (remote); Oklahoma (remote); Ohio (remote); North Dakota (remote); North Carolina (remote); New York (remote); New Mexico (remote); New Jersey (remote); New Hampshire (remote); Nevada (remote); Nebraska (remote); Montana (remote); Missouri (remote); Mississippi (remote); Minnesota (remote); Michigan (remote); Maryland (remote); Maine (remote); Louisiana (remote); Kentucky (remote); Kansas (remote); Iowa (remote); Indiana (remote); Idaho (remote); Georgia (remote); Florida (remote); Delaware (remote); Connecticut (remote); California (remote); Arkansas (remote); Arizona (remote); Alabama (remote); Washington, D.C. (remote); Wyoming (remote); Wisconsin (remote); West Virginia (remote); Washington (remote); Virginia (remote); Vermont (remote); Texas (remote) Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/15/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Senior Manager for Control Tower Integration is a senior leader with a proven track record of leading teams to identify, design and deploy transformative technology in a large complex global logistics and distribution environment. The job requires a transformational mindset with the ability to turn complex ideas and requirements into functional and technical solutions focused on an exceptional experience for stakeholders delivering business value. This role requires technical expertise in a complex supply chain and technology environment with strong business acumen and a strategic solutioning mindset. Strong technology partner focused on delivering transformational business change in a fast-paced business environment that expects high quality delivery and continuous improvement.
This Senior Manager will lead a high performing team that thinks “products” vs. “projects” and is highly solution focused. The role is both a proven Business Leader and a proven IT leader who possesses the ability to fully leverage new and existing technology platforms with a focus on meeting internal customers, external customers business objectives. This position has responsibility to lead technical innovation from emerging technologies and data science supporting the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) function within Baxter. You will develop a deep understanding of the supply chain function, including knowledge of the technologies, capabilities and current use cases, as well as, how emerging technologies can provide business benefit and value
The position will develop competencies in three key areas:
- Data Science – Leverage Baxter data assets and technologies to develop proactive business insight
- Technology Innovation – Work with technology industry partners investigating emerging technologies which could be leveraged to benefit Baxter
- Project Management – Will lead ISC transformational projects delivering business value and driving innovation
- Leads multiple IT projects implementing outcomes from investigative proof of concepts
- Drives implementation of value-added solutions
- Liaise with major technology firms to investigate the applicability of emerging technologies to Baxter operations
- Delivers operational results, people development and budget management
- Serves as a champion for continuous improvement and IT operational excellence across the organization
- Partners in lock step with the Global Fulfillment Program Manager
- Understand ISC goals and the business/technical capabilities they require
- Develop and communicate IT solutions roadmap to address those business needs, in alignment with the overall IT Enterprise Architecture guidelines and in collaboration with Supply Chain management, lead the process of getting new requests for IT solutions assessed and prioritized
- Proactively work with each site / supply chain to identify areas for improvement, data modifications, different software tools or potential process changes
- Collaborate with regional IT managers to gain alignment on regional vs global priorities, and to allocate resources accordingly in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Lean and/or Agile project management methodologies
- 5 + years of experience in the IT profession passionate about data and innovation
- 3+ years in a management or supervisory role
- Extensive Supply Chain experience
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading technology projects aligned to business strategy
- Ability to understand complex and ambiguous issues, own decisions and effectively implement technology solutions that have company-wide impacts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization and external partners
- Skilled in creating and delivering presentations to all audiences, including executive
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now