Quality AuditorReq # JR - 042362 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Administrative Date posted 06/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Responsible for the development, design, implementation and coordination of specific quality assessment initiatives for new and existing employees. Ensure that quality and regulatory compliance requirements are supported through procedural documentation and training as needed. Supports system enhancements, process changes and projects with creation of process documentation and training. Responsible for managing governance and audit of SOPs, training, documentation, work instructions and job aids.
- Administer process audits, with recommendations for refresher and on-going training
- Distributes quality communications to Customer Service and Pharmacy Organization
- Provide feedback to supervisors on identified performance issues through quality assessments andtraining evaluations
- Maintain a well-documented quality program
- Identify needed changes to training materials to keep current with actual practices
- Help in creation and updates of SOP documentation and coordination with quality systems
- Create/Maintain tools that facilitate and improve ability to follow procedures ( tools, checklists, forms, etc.)
- May provide coaching, training, new hire phase-in, and day to day activity to peers or other department employees related to quality initiatives
- Support projects with creation of process documentation and any necessary training
- Collaborate with Process Owners on process documentation and changes
Participates on special projects as assigned
- Ability to work cohesively with other functions
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and educate (one-on-one and with groups)
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Coaching/training experience
- Demonstrated performance displaying initiative, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Solid organizational skills
- Good presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to read, interpret, follow and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written documentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.