Infusion Systems (Clinical) Project Manager – WestReq # JR - 020309 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Business Project Management Date posted 04/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of all platforms of the Baxter Spectrum Infusion System. The Project Manager facilitates scheduling of internal and external resources. They will manage multiple complex projects through the life cycle of the implementation, including post implementation and integration. Is the primary contact for customers implementing Infusion systems. Also, will provide presale support as needed, act as a resource to the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates Infusion System (IS) implementations utilizing established project planning process and RACI models, adhering to timelines.
- Coordinates and drives execution of highly skilled and professional matrixed, multidisciplinary teams that are internal and external to the organization. Promotes a timely and seamless transition for our customers.Team members to include but not limited to: Pharmacy, Nursing, Information Technology, Biomedical Engineering and Sales.
- Coordinates communication flow of the Combined Customer and Baxter teams.
- Identifies, develops and updates project management tools as well as project management process.
- Identifies potential project delays and develops action plans for at risk milestones in the implementation process
- Identifies resource requirements and works with combined team to schedule resources as applicable to ensure effective use of both internal and external resources.
- Identifies potential project delays and develops action plans to mitigate risk,
- Coordinates and attends account site activities including pre-sale project planning sessions, kick-off, go-live and post implementation meetings
- Maintains a close working relationship with sales and sales management team.
- Assists marketing managers with new product launches when needed.
- Drives customer satisfaction
- Coordinates on-site visits for customers during problematic situations to trouble shoot and report back issues and resolutions to internal team.
- Other duties as assigned or as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Scientific discipline Nursing or Pharmacy preferred. Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Clinical and IT project management experience required. Hospital or clinical experience desirable. Process Improvement methodology preferable. (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean Thinking CQI) Demonstrated project and team management experience in a field environment.
- Must have strong communication and project management abilities. Excellent computer, presentation and technology skills. Able to manage and thrive in a matrix environment. Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization within and outside of the company; therefore, strong relationship building, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Up to 70% overnight travel is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.