Hardware SpecialistReq # JR - 054828 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Administrative Date posted 12/21/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This position will be an integral part of the Baxter Capital Hardware Operations team. The primary function of this position is to support the back-office customer operation functions associated with the order management and lease booking of medical equipment. (Renal, USHP)
- Enter hardware orders in JDE 9.2 as per customer purchase order and supporting financial work-ups for both leases and purchases
- Perform cycle billing function to advance order processing in JDE 9.2
- Monitor order progress in JDE 9.2 to ensure complete transmittal to customer facing warehouse and through invoicing; intervene as required
- Prepare monthly lease re-bills and manual billings when required
- Work closely with Baxter’s warehouse personnel to facilitate shipping process, including mode of transport.
- Perform lease booking functions in LeasePak to commence lease invoicing.
- Assist with hardware payment dispute resolution (purchases and lease billings)
- Update and maintain data in designated Excel workbooks and tracking files
- Prepare all transaction documentation in advance of document imaging
- Ability to organize workload and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and ability to self-check
- Ability to clearly identify and resolve routine and some non-routine issues on a timely basis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Working systems knowledge of JD Edwards, Get-Paid, Therefore™, LeasePak
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects; should be able to ask the right questions and lead conversations in order to solve customer or internal issues
- Must be able to work effectively within a cross functional group to address business issues and ensure milestones are met
All prospective employees for this job will be required to verify that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Deerfield, IL 60015
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now