Global Marketing Manager, Orthobiologics/Advanced SurgeryReq # JR - 026673 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Marketing Date posted 09/02/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Global Marketing Manager, Orthobiologics/Advanced Surgery
Relocation Support to the Chicago area may be Available
Business Unit Overview/Advanced Surgery
Baxter's Advanced Surgery portfolio of products and programs are foundational to the cadence of surgery, just as surgeons, nurses, and administrators are essential to the art of healing. Clinically-proven products allow surgical teams freedom to innovate and think creatively without restraint in the operating room. Best-in-class programs provide a holistic approach to optimizing patient care.
- Key resource in the creation of overall commercial and new product development strategy, execution of new products and the expansion of existing products within the Orthobiologics Portfolio of Baxter's Advanced Surgery Business.
- Own the product portfolio valued at $20M globally. This includes, product life cycles, pricing strategies, KOL strategies, portfolio optimization and the overall financial health of the product.
Partner closely with their cross-functional team and marketing leader in developing the following:
- Global long-range plans (LRP) and investment plan
- Establish the global value proposition/evidence strategy to maximize market adoption
- Define new product development needs versus unmet market opportunities
- Conduct market research and assists in development of short- and long-term plans
- Support portfolio strategy including the product road map and life cycle management
- Support market development strategy/identification of key adoption barriers
- Understand competitive landscape and determine game theory strategies to maximize market share
- Qualitative Analysis, market segmentation, and pricing strategies
- Set global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies, including developing and writing promotional pieces for targeted audience.
- Support execution in key markets to establish growth: Develop KOL relationships; content development/presentation for internal/xternal stakeholders, and training of various sales channels
- Collaborate with R&D, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Regional Marketing
- 2+years of marketing experience; health-care/medical device industry experience required with preference to spine and/or Orthobiologics space
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills.
- Experience in conducting successful market research, pricing and reimbursement, customer advocacy development, creative product/program development, messaging and branding.
- Demonstrated project management experience with a cross-functional team
- Experience with Qualitative and Competitive analysis
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.