Business Operations AnalystReq # JR - 065397 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 04/13/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The SmartCare Business Operations Analyst role is responsible for providing analytics, insights and supporting information used to drive profitable growth and commercial support for SmartCare Services.The responsibilities for this role include deal structuring, margin and pricing analytics, deal support activities, orders goal setting, sales commissions, key metrics, business reviews and other activities that directly support the profitable growth for $260M services business supporting renal dialysis, infusion pumps and other Baxter product categories.This position will work with Service Marketing, Service Sales, Sales Enablement and Service Delivery teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and manage the pricing strategy for all service contracts.Lead all profitability analysis and pricing approval within authority limits and management of any pricing escalations.Requires understanding of service value proposition, competitive and industry dynamics to optimize price and volume to drive growth.
- Responsible for all activities related to Variable Compensation to include setting of Orders plan for each Service Sales Representative, measuring monthly actuals by category (renewals, point of sale, new business), managing escalations and providing data to Compensation team for payment.
- Ad hoc reporting that supports Service growth strategy to include installed base analytics, units on contract, orders analysis, customer reporting requirements, renewal rates, point of sale capture rates, new business, etc.
- Engage in and drive standard utilization of available commercial tools and new tool development and adoption, including but not limited to SFDC, JDE, SAP, Cognos.
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification of processes
- Envision and implement process improvements that anticipate customers’ evolving requirements
- Maintain integrity and compliance of commercial service processes
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Effectively work at all multiple levels within a matrixed organization
- Performance management and employee development experience
- Proactively drive both short term and long-term business growth initiatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Knowledge of SFDC, JDE, strong Microsoft Office skills.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics and leading through change.
- Advanced decision making and the ability to envision how tactical choices advance strategic priorities and the ability to communicate this across all responsibility levels of the team
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Deerfield, IL 60015
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now