Associate Director, Global Fulfillment Program Manager (Remote)Req # JR - 061950 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States (Remote) Additional locations Tennessee (remote); South Dakota (remote); South Carolina (remote); Pennsylvania (remote); Oregon (remote); Oklahoma (remote); Ohio (remote); North Dakota (remote); North Carolina (remote); New York (remote); New Mexico (remote); New Jersey (remote); New Hampshire (remote); Nevada (remote); Nebraska (remote); Montana (remote); Missouri (remote); Mississippi (remote); Minnesota (remote); Michigan (remote); Massachusetts (remote); Maryland (remote); Maine (remote); Louisiana (remote); Kentucky (remote); Kansas (remote); Iowa (remote); Indiana (remote); Idaho (remote); Georgia (remote); Florida (remote); Delaware (remote); Connecticut (remote); California (remote); Arkansas (remote); Arizona (remote); Alabama (remote); Washington, D.C. (remote); Wyoming (remote); Wisconsin (remote); West Virginia (remote); Washington (remote); Virginia (remote); Vermont (remote); Utah (remote); Texas (remote) Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 06/23/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Associate Director, Global Fulfillment Program Manager (PM) will lead the Fulfillment PMO (Project Management Office). This role will be responsible for managing the strategic pipeline for Fulfillment’s transformative and global digital transformation initiatives, as well as the planning, execution, and reporting for these initiatives.
Specifically, you will ensure each initiative has the necessary process, people, data, analytics and systems needed to be successful. The PM supports organizational efforts to achieve project and process management competence through industry accepted methodologies (agile, LEAN, waterfall), appropriate tools and mentoring programs (as necessary).
The PM plays a central role in ensuring the deployment and optimization of key initiatives including but not limited to Baxter Control Tower (BCT), the Transportation Management System (TMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and BOOST initiatives, to name a few.
This person is also responsible for budget management, contract management with third party providers, leading quarterly business reviews, global project communications and information distribution to report overall progress as well as traditional PM responsibilities including managing a team of project managers/deployment leads focused on delivering key projects that enhance user efficiency and automation.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the use of industry best-practices project management and process improvement methodologies.
- Manage project lifecycle of initiate, plan, execute, and close.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the technical and applications teams to develop project tasks, work effort required for these tasks, estimation of resources and development of a work schedule with planned dates.
- Assists in the organizational development and enhancement of project/process management competence. Provide coaching and mentoring on agile methodologies.
- Facilitate regular project review meetings where status on milestone performance, issues, project changes and budgets are communicated.
- Establish and execute effective and efficient communication mechanisms which enable continuous exchange of ideas and information, regulation/project developments among team members, Executives (sponsors) and vendor partners.
- Establish and maintain effective communications within the project team and broader organization to report program and project status.
- Ensure the development and management of project budgets
- Demonstrate the ability to ‘get things done’, effectively directing the execution of the project team to support the achievement of successful, on-time and on-budget delivery of IT commitments.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with the changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Conduct process assessments in conjunction with the process owners, identifying non-value added activities. Develop and execute plans to improve these processes using process improvement methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience .
- 5 or more years of experience in leading complex, digital transformational initiatives involving people, processes and technology.
- Broad Supply Chain knowledge or background in a variety of areas such as warehousing, logistics, freight pay and audit and customer service.
- Large IT/digital portfolio management.
- Demonstrated process improvement and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent team building and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a complex, cross-organizational system.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now