Manufacturing Recruiting Team LeadReq # JR - 017765 Location Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico Job Category Human Resources Date posted 03/05/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
As the Manufacturing Recruiting Team Lead for Operations Devices LATAM, you will be the single point of accountability for your regional stakeholders, responsible for ensuring quality oriented, efficient and cost-effective recruiting delivery for multiple manufacturing locations across Mexico, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. This will include leading and developing a team of aligned resources that support critical hiring for the Operations Devices business.
You will be responsible for owning and developing relationships with senior stakeholders within Operations Devices and successfully partnering to ensure Talent Acquisition is aware of hiring volumes, people challenges, business strategy and other critical data required to be a trusted Talent Advisor.
You will be accountable for team performance. You are responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring your team to set up them up for success: to be a Talent Acquisition team that truly partners with and adds value to our business. You will be responsible for driving effective change management to assist in behavioral change and the evolution of services Talent Acquisition provides to our internal clients.
- Manage team recruiting activities through to consistently successful hiring outcomes with a strong focus on sourcing effectiveness, recruiter capability, team capacity management, diversity, req aging and stakeholder satisfaction
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers and HR to identify opportunities to upskill and educate on Talent Acquisition, HR and business topics to evolve the service from transactional to trusted advisor status
- Accountable for development and utilization of recruitment marketing and branding materials aligned to business priorities and talent challenges
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Manager Americas - Devices, responsible for developing and implementing a robust attraction, engagement and branding strategy to promote Baxter as an employer of choice
- Accountable for ensuring a continuous, quality candidate pipeline through a multi-channel, diverse and community-based talent strategy for each of your locations
- Critically analyze data to identify opportunities for process improvement and strategy realignment
- Responsible for recruiting, onboarding and training new team members
- Accountable for ensuring compliant, accurate and timely data management by your team in recruiting systems and adherence with HR processes
- Responsible for management of risk and compliance issues
- Responsible for implementing the candidate pipelining strategy for Devices LATAM
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain enhance your team’s knowledge of Baxter, ensuring you are evolving your business understanding including development and mentoring of your team to truly understand the different roles and business they support
- Foster, drive and advocate continuous improvement and project delivery
- Lead and deploy global and functional change management efforts for Devices
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education required
- 5-7 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, including a minimum of 3 years in a management roles and 5 years working for an in-house recruitment team in a manufacturing and volume driven environment
- Previous experience leading a performance oriented, operational recruiting team within a global organization with a strong focus on managing fluctuating volumes and driving process efficiency
- Experience leading volume and specialist hiring within a manufacturing environment ideally within the healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector
- Experience driving interview best practices and successful identification and implementation of assessment methodologies to facilitate ‘right first time’ hiring
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills including capability to transact with senior business leaders
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent business acumen and judgement
- Proven ability to align TA strategy and candidate attraction to the organization’s business strategy
- Proven capability using and optimizing recruiting technologies (ATS and CRMs), direct sourcing tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Deep understanding of recruitment best practices, ideally cross industry / multiple regions and experience with Employer Brand / Employer Value Proposition activation
- Previous experience thriving in a transformative environment with proven ability to manage effectively with ambiguity
- Strong people, performance and change manager
- Ability to influencing at all levels
- Able to accommodate ~50% travel / onsite to develop stakeholder and team relationships
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.